Become a Volunteer
God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. Hebrews 6:10
GIVE US ONE DAY A WEEK
- Youth Opportunities- Anytime during Mon-Thurs 3:30-6:30, Friday 1:30-6:30
- Teacher assistant to help with games. Projects and homework
- Dance class teacher
- Theater assistant Tuesday & Thursday
- Teen Opportunities
- Bibles and Basketball Sundays 4:30-6:30- Bible Study organization and monitoring the basketball game while mentoring the teens
- Afterschool Matters Mogul Program- Mon, Weds & Thurs 4:30-7pm Assist with the teens projects for their business models
- Open Teen Center – Tues & Fri- 4:00-7:00pm Monitor teens in teen center building relationships and mentoring
- Teen Seminars- Dates and times vary (during school hours) – Career day discussions, investment discussions, credit discussions
- Outreach Opportunities
- Food Pantry- Weds 9-11am helping feed the community, Monday afternoons stocking shelves
- Outreach prayer in the streets with brother Andre dates vary (during afternoon)
- Outreach computer center time- Thursday 10am-12pm This is a time for people of community to put in applications online. Assisting them with website navigation
- Grounds Opportunities
- Gardening Ministry- weeding, planting and maintaining
- Cleaning out storage areas/basement
- General Maintenance
HOW ABOUT A DOMESTIC MISSION TRIP TO THE HISTORIC CIRCLE CAMPUS
Buildings and grounds can use help with special projects. You can as an individual, or bring a team from your church or organization. Many volunteer groups come to Circle Urban Ministries as their Domestic Missions Trip. You can stay on campus to enjoy the culture of love in the Austin Community! Schedule your mission trip today by filling out the form below!
VOLUNTEER AT C4S SUMMER CAMP
Circle Urban Ministries’ very own summer camp is located on the historic Circle Campus in the heart of the Austin neighborhood, on the Westside of Chicago.
Help out with classic summertime activities, including swimming, bible study and field trips. You can also help with leadership programs for our Junior Team Leaders.
For more information fill out the form TODAY!